Friday, February 5, 2010

Color: Be Not Afraid

There they are, as promised. Those gorgeous benches I was bragging about yesterday. I forgot to snap a picture of them in the vignette, so I ran next door to B&F and captured them back in their natural habitat. Aren't they unreal???
My talk on color went great. It was really well attended and I think everyone had a good time. I know I did. These are the days that I love what I do. When I love being an interior designer. Today, being a designer did feel sort of glamorous. Well, until we had to schlep all the furniture back to the showrooms. That's when I snapped back to reality.

This is Francesca, from Sherwin Williams, and me. She spoke about the Color Trends of 2010. Think teal. Sherwin Williams Oceanside is a great deep teal. You can see it in the vignette pictured below.


All and all is was a good day and I really enjoyed doing the presentation. It was a ton of work, but I am ready for the next one. Bring it on.
Now where did I put my cocktail?
Cheers,
BBS



No comments:

Post a Comment