Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Blues?

As Valentine's Day 2010 fades into the past, I find myself feeling a little blue. Not because the mushy, greeting card company driven holiday is over, but because I am forced to take down the pops of red and pink that are my Valentine's decorations.
I find I am experiencing the same feeling of "decorative void" that I felt after taking down my Christmas decorations. My house feels a little blah, I feel a little blah.....

So today, while I sniffle and sneeze my way through being home from work with a cold, I am dreaming of all things red, fuchsia, and pink that I would like to add to my house....



And my wardrobe......A girl can dream, right????
Cheers,
BBS


All images taken from Google Image. Top image is credited to AP, Ikat pillow, Lamp is from Christopher Spitzmiller, more on him later as I am mildly obsessed, and the fabulous bag is Hermes Extra Large Birkin in red, ahhhhh perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment