Friday, April 23, 2010

Pouf, The Magic Moroccan????

The Moroccan Pouf is popping up in the most unexpected places. I heart these colorful leather ottomans.
They are so perfectly unexpected in a classic setting. I just love the burst of color in this neutral space.

They make the perfect extra seat to pull up for company.


Great for the "kid-lets".



I am mad for the silver ones.




And the limey green....


Oh, who am I kidding....I love all of the colors.

They are perfect for your teen's bedroom.


Or a glamorous Living Room. It adds an exotic touch to an Old Hollywood space.


Want one????? Check out www.johnderian.com or www.tazidesigns.com for options. (They range from $220-375 on these sites depending on color, stitching, size)


Get out there and add a little Moroccan Madness to your home.
Cheers,
BBS


images from Google Image; Elle Decor, The Lennoxx, Caitlin Moran, Tazi, John Derian.



No comments:

Post a Comment