Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Martha moves Home

Last evening I stopped by my local Home De-Pot (as I like to call the Depot) to check out the new Martha Stewart Living paint collection they added last week.
I have to say I was really impressed. At first blush, the colors seemed limited. Maybe only a few hundred over all, but upon closer inspection they are absolutely all usable. I love them all.

She has taken the best colors from her previous collection for Sherwin Williams, tweaked them a bit, and added many new ones. (If you have a favorite color from her past collections do not trust that although named the same, it is. For instance Duck's Egg is back, but it is greener and deeper.)
I am absolutely in love with a soft, blushy pink called Ballet Slipper Pink which I have been carrying around the studio all day. I am obsessed with it. It is exactly the color of a worn ballet slipper. A possibility for my Guest Bedroom????
There are many grey tones and soft blue-greens. She has also included some punchy colors like watermelon and beet.
Check out the samples the next time you are at the Depot. I think you will be impressed.
Cheers,
BBS


All images from Google Image.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Thank you for sharing this interesting blog. Home inspection makes us informed about the home like to know about the heating and cooling of the system, plumbing system, and wire breakage,contruction.

    but the most important is Barrie

    ReplyDelete