Monday, June 28, 2010

Need a Laugh????

My friend Allyson turned me on to my newest guilty pleasure. She introduced me to a new blog called Catalog Living. This genius little treat can be found at http://www.catalogliving.tumblr.com/ and it is fantastic.



Written by a actor/comedian/hilarious person it gently pokes fun of the oddly staged rooms of catalogs. I caught myself laughing out loud several times and one post brought those laughter tears to my eyes. You will know it when you come across it, but it does involve guests arriving by horseback from the beach.



I wish I had thought of this myself, but it would take the fun out of reading what she comes up with. I have often paged through a new Pottery Barn or West Elm and thought to myself, "Who lives like that?????".



If you have ever thought the same thing, you will LOVE Catalog Living.



Cheers,



BBS



image from Pottery Barn that was too good to pass up with the nautical glass jar/globe bookends on the floor. Really????? This image has not yet been used in Catalog Living, but it would be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment