Wednesday, June 2, 2010

McGuire Does Kitchen..Well

Yesterday I was treated to an introduction to McGuire's new Kitchen collection and I was quite impressed.

I was at the Baker showroom for a meeting and we got to see many of these new pieces in person.


This swivel walnut counter stool caught my eye. I love how simple and small scaled it is, yet it is surprisingly comfortable. A new classic.


Don't they look great all lined up????




These slatted walnut chairs would look great with a glass top and metal table.





I really like the entire collection and the finishes are great.


To see more of these lovelies check out http://www.mcguirefurniture.com/ or let me know and I can send you a catalog.


Cheers,


BBS




all images belong to McGuire Furniture and I really hope they don't mind that I borrowed them. I mean I am promoting their product and all, so I really hope they don't.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I like those counter stools and I am in desperate need of replacing the 2 that I have. What finishes/options do the seats come in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, looks like a really great collection. Thanks for posting it here.

    ReplyDelete