Friday, June 25, 2010

My Apologies

I am sorry, I have been a bad, neglectful blogger these past weeks. I am distracted. Work is crazy, My father sold his house and is moving to a yet to be determined location in less than a month, the entire exterior of my house is being re-done due to early May storm damage, and most importantly it is Summer.

While I have missed you all, I have enjoyed several cocktails and dinners with great friends and family Al fresco. I have been taking in Summer. Enjoying it. It has been a great week.

Yesterday afternoon in preparation for the roof to come off my house, I "harvested" my sure to be crushed Hydrangeas. The image above is my Kitchen sink. My house looks a bit like a funeral home right now with 9, yes 9, hydrangea arrangements throughout my first floor, but I love it.



I will be back to my normal blogging self, I hope, next week.....

Have a beautiful weekend!

Cheers,

BBS

No comments:

Post a Comment