Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, Kitchen Cabinets, What to do?

So...I have lived in my house for almost 11 years now. That is a crazy thought to the girl who moved all the time growing up.
When I moved into my house my Kitchen cabinets were a dark, really dark brown oak. I painted them white as a "quick" fix.
Well, 11 years later they are still there and I have grown bored with the white.


I want to paint them a really fun and unexpected color. My Kitchen is pretty small. It is L-shaped and has bland sage-y green granite counters.(see post from yesterday)


The safe, but still great option would be to paint them a more creamy white. I could add a great tile back splash and change the entire feel of the space.




Or I love, love, love this soft, driftwood gray. My granite looks just like the one in this picture, so I know they would look great together. But I am itching for a little more color. More of a pop.....



Which is why I think I am going with this soft, buttery yellow. Ahhhh. I just love it. Warm, interesting, and inviting. What do you think?


Cheers,


BBS


all images from google image











1 comment:

  1. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    Kitchen Cabinets

    ReplyDelete