Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oliver






I think it is about time that I introduce you to Oliver, my sweet gray dog. He is a 2 year old silver lab. Yes, they do exist and no, they are not a mix of a lab and a weimeraner. You would be surprised how many times I get asked that. He is the sweetest dog I have ever had and he is pretty handsome as well.


Oliver will participate in my blog when he (I) find(s) something that he(I) think(s) the pet loving world will want to see. I am not crazy...I know Oliver could care less about what the newest dog bed is or what collar he is wearing, but I do. Our pets things are strewn through out our home, there is no reason they shouldn't look great too.


He will be a guest blogger from time to time in a section called, "Oliver's Twist". When you see that title you will know that the blog is pet related.


Oliver is enjoying a relaxing Sunday sleeping in his dog bed next to the roaring fire while I type away. His plan is to head to the park for a quick (as it is very cold here today) romp. I guess I will tag along.


Happy Sunday!


Cheers,


BBS (and Ollie too)

No comments:

Post a Comment