Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two days down...

image from GoogleImage


Well I have two days in the books at the High Point Furniture Market and I am exhausted. I have seen so many great trends and exciting new items which I will share with all of you, but for now I am too tired.
Until I can blog properly, I thought I would share some great color trends I have seen....
There is purple everywhere. Every shade and matched with every color.
Grey is being paired with golds, browns, and camels. It has a warm and more traditional feel.
Lime and Paprika, Teal with Cinnabar, and bright yellow with linen.
My two fav unexpected color combos were at Century Furniture:
Emerald Green with lime, turquoise, and black. Incredible!
And Canary Yellow with Silver, Bright Teal, and Black.
So much fun the past few days, but I am off to bed. More to see tomorrow.
Cheers,
BBS

No comments:

Post a Comment